Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cute and I know it


My family tells me I am cute.  It is a burden I bear well.  It is pretty trying being cute, sometimes.

I mean, have you ever been cute while eating your food or drinking your water?  Yeah, thought so.  I can tell you it is harder than you think.  Luckily I seem to have a knack for being cute.

I am cute when I launch myself into the big green chair at my house.  I am cute when I pounce on daddy's foot after leaping from the couch.  I am cute when I check out my crate, go in and turn around, and walk back out.  It might be the way I tilt my head left at just the right moment.  It could be the way my tail wags and curls when mom or dad calls my name.  I am just not sure - I make it up as I go, if you must know.  It  is, however, a sure thing that whatever I do it will be cute.

Sometimes, once in a blue moon, I do a cute thing that also gets my people's attention, such as nip at their toes or grab a blanket (I am sorry about the hole in the UNC CH blanket mom!) and drag it around.  But the moment passes (something to do with the word NO) and I am back to being cute.

So, keep checking in.  You may learn the secret of my cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment