Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Smartcar is for me


My dad has a thing called a Smartcar.  You get in and the top comes off.  I was sitting next to him when I turned around and saw a car behind us.  Naturally, I stepped into the back to get a better look.

Woooa! said dad.  I caught him at unawares.  Evidently his former dog was too big to climb into the rear.  He is going to have to learn that I am small and agile.

And I love sitting in the back of his Smartcar.

He took this picture while at a stoplight.

We were in the Smartcar because I went to meet the family veterinarian.  Its a nice place and daddy said I was going to start school soon.  Something he called puppy classes.  My dad is a little silly - I already know how to be a puppy.  Duh!

Mom and dad are taking me to a new place to walk.  I am ready to go and how!  I will let you know if I like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment