Friday, August 30, 2013

Its Me!

Hello, I am Ember!

They tell me I come from some place called Scotland County in North Carolina.  They tell me I am about 8  months old.  They tell me I am a mixed bred red Labrador Retriever (but don't tell me what the mix is).  In fact, they tell me a whole  bunch of stuff and I am not so sure I want to know much more.

Truth is I have just found a family that needed rescuing.  They did not have a dog in their life (right, I know, that is very sad).  So I did the right thing and agreed to come home with them.  I was a little uncertain at first, I mean, the guy was sorta large but the lady seemed nice.  So, I took a chance.  I even call them mom and dad - they seem to like it.

This is mom's chair.  I am not supposed to be in the chair but I saw dad coming to sit in it so I decided to save mom's spot.  Daddy laughed (he does that a lot when I am around) and called in mom.  She laughed too (it just has to be my sparkling personality) and ran me up out of the chair.  She even let dad sit there.

I hear I have a sister who I will meet at Christmas when she comes home.  I bet I can make her laugh too.

Dad says I have to get off the computer (so he can play hearts).  

Anyway, I am happy to be home and looking forward to this big new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment